Sunday, January 22, 2006

Bluffmaster soundtrack


Both Mandar and Gaurav told me about it and I'm listening to it on lo-fi Smashits, and it still sounds awesome. I was going to buy the CD yesterday and somehow didn't. I wonder who these guys are - Vishal and Shekhar. They are good. I'm not sure if I like Abhishek's voice on some of the tracks - would have been better to use a professional singer maybe. Otoh, it might sound more authentic to have his voice when the song plays in the movie.

Yesterday, Jurm was playing on Zee TV and it had a song with Adnan Sami singing - for Bobby Deol. That was utterly ridiculous.

I read somewhere that South Korean rap is all the rage in China. I wonder if Indian hip-hop has a chance there. I went to this Chinese friend's place for dinner last year, and all the Chinese folks around the table could sing "Aawara Hoon" quite well.


Comments:
Dude, Abishek's voice is awesome on the hip-hop remix. AND -- you should see the movie! BTW, we're all over bwcinema.com. It rocks.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?